The Cosby Show | Season Five Opening Credits
The opening sequence in this season features the cast dancing on a veranda in Caribbean-style clothing, to music performed by the Oregon Symphony Orchestra. This opening credit sequence, choreographed by Geoffrey Holder, is the only one during the series’ entire run that featured the whole cast dancing together.
MY FAVORITE Cosby show opening ever !!
Wow..never knew that tidbit about the direction of this opening. Interesting!
Geoffrey Holder choreographed! wow!
Notice Clair’s entrance, so on point. This whole sequence is black excellence at its best
LOVED seeing this! Still do.
More FREE online courses to take, & ways to earn your degree, without leaving your own home!!
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
Reblogged for later
watched the episodes on demand. I was reluctant, but I ended up wanting to know what was going to happen in the NEXT episode, then the NEXT, and before I knew it, I found myself getting upset at Tommy and Ghost (upset because I CARE) & wanting then to get their minds right. I think there are only 2 episodes left until the new season, and that won’t be out until NEXT YEAR. That’s why I hate getting invested in shows, because they I always have to wait for more!